I do want to make it clear that I know I have a pretty good life. There are, however, certain areas where I believe that there is room for improvement and those focus around finding more ways to bring joy into my life. I could start by listing all the things I want to change, but that would focus on the negatives. I have thought about this a lot and I believe instead that the place to start is to identify the things that I do during a day that make me happy. So today’s list is as follows:
– I had a delicious homemade soy latte this morning, not paying coffee shop prices for this makes me very happy!
– I put a ribbon in my hair this morning and it makes me smile every time I catch my reflection.
– I took the time last night to do my nails, so now they are a pretty pink.
– I actually slept through the night last night for the first time in weeks and woke up feeling refreshed.
– It stopped snowing so I can actually go outside for a walk in the sun at lunch.
– I am totally excited for my next round of crochet projects that begins tonight. 🙂 I love making things for other people, and right now I am working on Christmas presents for both family and children’s toy drives.