Today I feel like I need to remind myself of some of the good things that are in my life so here’s today’s list:
1) My husband. He makes me smile when I am feeling down. Plus, he’s great at giving hugs. Thanks sweetheart. 🙂
2) My cat is soft. Squishy may be loud and annoying at times, but he likes to snuggle and I like to touch his fur.
3) I love my job. That’s a luxury that I know not many people have, and I am thankful for it.
4) The sun just came out.
5) My coffee this morning was delicious. While I still could happily consume several more and the caffeine would be most welcome today, the one I have had so far was great.
6) Tonight I get to talk to someone about getting a quote for renovating my bathroom. This is a project I have wanted to do for years, and while I am unhappy that it has to be done right now instead of planned for, I am excited. It will be fun, and I will love the finished product.
7) I am almost done with my blanket for my sister in law’s wedding gift. This is a very good thing as the wedding is in less than a month!
8) I am less than a month away from a week of vacation to attend aforementioned sister in law’s wedding in BC. This is very existing. I love vacations.